Summer School "Singular Analysis"
Carl-von-Ossietzky Universität Oldenburg
September 19 - 21, 2012
- Elmar Schrohe: Introduction to the Cone Calculus
- Eugenie Hunsicker: Self-adjoint Extensions of Cone Differential Operators
- Daniel Grieser: Pseudodifferential Operators for Cusps and Other Singularities
- Ingo Witt: Nonlinear Elliptic Equations Near Conic Points
- Boris Vertman: Topics in Spectral Geometry on Singular Space
Aims and Scope
The school addresses current and prospective PhD students. It offers an introduction to analysis on singular manifolds based on adapted pseudodifferential techniques.