Workshop on Analysis and PDE
Leibniz Universität Hannover, September 29 – October 1, 2015
This three days workshop will be held from September 29 - October 1, 2015 at the main building of the Leibniz Universität Hannover.
The workshop aims to bring together experts working on elliptic and parabolic equations, singular analysis, and geometric aspects of pdes.
Young researchers are particularly encouraged to attend. Limited financial support is available (please contact the organizers).
Wolfram Bauer, Joachim Escher, Elmar Schrohe, Christoph Walker
Invited main speakers
- Ugo Boscain (Palaiseau)
- Eduard Feireisl (Prag)
- Kenro Furutani (Tokio)
- Patrick Guidotti (Irvine)
- Colin Guillarmou (Paris)
- Matthias Hieber (Darmstadt)
- Matthieu Hillairet (Montpellier)
- Chisato Iwasaki (Hyogo)
- Rafe Mazzeo (Stanford) (to be confirmed)
- Felix Otto (Leipzig)
- Gieri Simonett (Nashville)
- Alexander Strohmaier (Loughborough)
- Tobias Weth (Frankfurt)
- Jared Wunsch (Evanston)