Workshop on Analysis and PDE
Leibniz Universität Hannover, October 4 - 6, 2017
This three days workshop will be held from October 4 - 6, 2017 at the main building of Leibniz Universität Hannover.
The workshop aims to bring together experts working on elliptic and parabolic equations, singular analysis, geometric aspects of pdes, and applications.
Young researchers are particularly encouraged to attend. Limited financial support is available (please contact the organizers).
Wolfram Bauer, Joachim Escher, Elmar Schrohe, Jörg Seiler, Christoph Walker, Emil Wiedemann
Invited main speakers
- Ammann, Bernd (Regensburg)
- Bartsch, Thomas (Gießen)
- Bonfiglioli, Andrea (Bologna)
- Brandolese, Lorenzo (Lyon)
- Daneri, Sara (Erlangen)
- Hebey, Emmanuel (Cergy-Pontoise)
- Koch, Herbert (Bonn)
- Lesch, Matthias (Bonn)
- Lescure, Jean-Marie (Clermont-Ferrand)
- Mazzucato, Anna (Penn State)
- Molinet, Luc (Tours)
- Rüland, Angkana (Oxford)
- van Schaftingen, Jean (Louvain)
- Vertman, Boris (Oldenburg)